Knowing exactly the cost structure and the margins generated by products, orders, lines of business and customers, is the first fundamental step to take actions to improve and optimize pricing.
Determination of the cost of the product, order and service.
Definition of the margin generated for each product, order and customer.
Review of production / service processes and cost reduction.
Market segmentation and definition of specific price and discount policies.
Predisposition to change and reaction speed are prerequisites for surviving in a constantly evolving market. Having the correct information available at the right time and in the shortest possible time is no longer an option. It is a necessity.
- Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse, HR and Finance data analysis.
- Directional Dashboard.
- KPI Analysis.
- Data correlations to support the strategy.
A company that produces profits is not necessarily able to generate liquidity. The management of working capital (receivables, payables, inventories), the policy of investments and related financing determine the financial sustainability in the medium to long term.
- Optimization of Working Capital
- Debt restructuring.
- Financial plans in extraordinary transactions.
- Search for partners and new finance.
- Start up Business Planning.
- Short-term financial planning (3 months).
- Long-term financial planning (3/5 years).
- Simulation scenarios and what if analysis.
- Budget management.
- Forecasting and Rolling Budget.
The definition of the strategy and its realization can not be the sole subject of the company, but must involve the entire organization. Responsibility, sharing and incentive to achieve results are the foundations of an innovative company.
- Definition of Strategic Plans.
- Review of the organizational model.
- Reconfiguration of the business model.
- Support in M & A operations.
- Aligning the organization to the strategy.
- Setting incentive systems.
- Management of the generational transition.
- Roles, skills and growth paths of the new generations.
- Management Committees aimed at sharing operational strategy.
- Management of civil, legal and tax aspects of succession in the company.
- Family Pacts and Trust.
Some of the areas of experience
- Industrial components
- Food and transformation
- Machines for agriculture
- Machine tools
- Pipe production
- Rubber productions
- Plastic productions
- Printing and packaging
Via Pomponazzo 56
46100 Mantova | Italy
Via L. Einaudi 4/1A
(Verona) | Italy
Share Capital: € 20.000 i.v.